Sunday, April 15, 2012

Second Week of NaPoMo: And the Winner of "Cousins of Clouds" Is...


I am happy to announce that Betsy of Writing Journeys and Teaching Young Writers is the winner of Cousins of Clouds. Congratulations, Betsy!

(Note to Betsy: Please email me your snail mail address.)

Win a Poetry Book!
Every week during April, I’ll be giving away a children’s poetry book at
Wild Rose Reader. If you leave a comment at one of my poetry posts during the third week of National Poetry Month (April 15-21), I’ll enter your name in the drawing to win a copy of Emma Dilemma: Big Sister Poems, which was written by Kristine O’Connell George and illustrated by Nancy Carpenter.
 (Note: If you leave comments at two of my poetry posts, I'll enter your name twice...and so on.) The winner of Emma Dilemma will be announced next Sunday (April 22nd).

2 comments:

Charles Waters said...

Very much looking forward to reading this book sometime in the future. KOCG is some writer indeed!

Kathleen Armstrong said...

Love Kristine O'Connell George's poetry. She's one of my favorite children's poets.