Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Week of NaPoMo: And the Winner of "Poem in Your Pocket for Young Poets" Is...


I am happy to announce that Linda at TeacherDance is the winner of Poem in Your Pocket for Young Poets. Congratulations, Linda! (Note to Linda: Please email me your snail mail address.)


Win a Poetry Book!
Every week during April, I’ll be giving away a children’s poetry book at
Wild Rose Reader. If you leave a comment at one of my poetry posts during the second week of National Poetry Month (April 8-14), I’ll enter your name in the drawing to win a copy of Cousins of Clouds: Elephant Poems. The book was written by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer and illustrated by Megan Halsey and Sean Addy.


(Note: If you leave comments at two of my poetry posts, I'll enter your name twice...and so on.) The winner of Cousins of Clouds will be announced next Sunday (April 15th).

No comments: