Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blogroll Update

I have been meaning to update my blogroll for a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g time! Here are the poetry-related blogs I just added today.

Sara Holbrook’s Blog
Michael Salinger’s Blog
My Juicy Little Universe (Heidi Mordhorst’s Blog)
David L. Harrison’s Blog
Father Goose (Charles Ghigna’s Blog)
Random Noodling (Diane Mayr’s Blog)
The Poem Farm (Amy Ludwig VanDerwater’s Blog)
Rebecca’s Writing Journey
Teach Poetry K-12 (Laura Evans)

Note: I had the great pleasure of meeting Sara Holbrook, Michael Salinger, and Heidi Mordhorst at the NCTE Convention in Philadelphia last November. I meant to add their blogspots to my blogroll more than six months ago. Talk about procrastination!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy L V said...

Thank you again, Elaine, for including me here!
Tonight I read some of my new book out loud to the children at bedtime...we all enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
A.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?