Saturday, October 17, 2009

2009 Keene State College Children's Literature Festival



In two weeks, I’ll be heading up to New Hampshire for the Keene State College Children’s Literature Festival. Look at the fabulous lineup of children’s authors and illustrators who will be the featured speakers this year:

Festival Information
Date:
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Place: Keene State College in Keene, New Hampshire
Conference Registration: $72
Lunch: $8.00
Daily Schedule: Click here.
Registration Form: Click here.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

You get the best events in your area. I need to move to MA! I so wish I could attend. You will report back, right?

Elaine Magliaro said...

Tricia,

By all means--move up to Massachusetts. You'll like it here--especially in early autumn.

BTW, Melissa Sweet is going to be the featured speaker at our reading council's fall dinner meeting. I'm looking forward to that event on November 4th. Grace Lin is coming too.

I had planned to go out to the Eric Carle Museum in Amherst and the Michelson Galleries in Northampton today for a special celebration of Tomie dePaola's 75th birthday--but I'm a bit under the weather. So it goes.

Anna Alter said...

Have fun at the festival this year! If I wasn't under such a deadline right now I would come up and join you.